A fun place for young and old, Vana Nava Water Park Hua Hin offers spectacular rides and slides and plenty of thrills. Recently opened (December 2014), the park is clean and very well maintained.
At the “Water Jungle” people of all ages will enjoy the breathtaking and exciting rides and slides in a safe environment. For safety reasons some of the rides have age and weight restrictions. A great number of life guards is on duty, life jackets are available across the park.
Across Vana Nava are several restaurants, bars and a massage pavilion. At the ticket booths visitors will get a wristband that they can use to get in and out of the park by scanning at a turnstile. The band can also be used to top-up money to buy food and drinks.
Vana Nava park consists of two zones, a water jungle and an adventure zone with a total of 19 attractions.
The Water Jungle features 15 attractions with some of the best and longest water slides in Thailand. Among them are:
- The Aqualoop, a vertical looping slide reaching speeds of up to 60 kilometers per hour
- The Rattler. Rafting down through a series of cylinders, race down from a height of 15 meters
- The Inner-Tube. Through slides, turns, twists and drops at high speeds in one or two person tubes
- Freefall. Drop down from a height of 18 meters at speeds of up to 50 kilometers per hour
- SuperBowl. Get launched into a giant bowl with natural forces keeping you stuck along the wall before being dropped down into the bowl below
- Master Blaster. Race uphill at high speeds with sudden drops
- The Abyss, the largest water slide in Thailand. A group of up to 6 people can race up to 28 meters high, experiencing a number of almost vertical spins, then plummeting down into a funnel at speeds of over 45 kilometers per hour
- The Boomerango. Experience the sensation of being weightless. Shoot up and down the wall at speeds of up to 45 kilometers per hour and then splash down into a pool 20 meters below. The Boomerango is the longest slide in Thailand at 179 meters long
After the thrills and excitement of the wild and fast rides, relax and enjoy a drink at the Infinity Pool.
Other attractions are the Vana Nava falls, a man made rock measuring 31 meters tall with a waterfall, Coconut beach, a wave pool with a sandy beach, Aqua Course, a course of ropes and obstacles and water guns, and the 345 meter long Lazy River, where your circle the park floating in a tube. For smaller children there is the Kiddie Cove with fountains, play structures and slides from where kids can splash down into a pool.
The Adventure Zone features 4 attractions, including a 15 meter high ropes course and a 13 meter high climbing wall. Try your surfing skills at the surf zone with the Double Flow Rider, a surf simulator with fast moving water. At the Carnival Gift and Games visitors can play a variety of game machines.
Location and how to get there
Vana Nava Water Park is located on Phetkasem road opposite Soi 114, a few kilometers South of Hua Hin town center.
A free shuttle bus to the park starts opposite Boonthavorn Plearn Wan at 9.30 am, 12.30 pm, 3.30 pm and 6.30 pm. Other stops are the Clock Tower (+ 10 minutes), Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas (+20 minutes), opposite Market Village (+30 minutes), Inter Continental Hotel (+35 minutes) and Soi 87 Baan Sansaran condo building (+45 minutes).
Alternatively, take a taxi or a local orange bus to Pranburi.
Tickets can be bought for Water Park and Adventure Zone separately.
Water Park entrance fees
Adult 1,000 Baht (height 122 cm and above)
Child 600 Baht (height 91 cm - 121 cm)
Child under 91 cm free
Senior 600 Baht (60 years and over)
Family package 2,600 Baht (2 adults and 2 children over 91 cm)
Adventure Zone entrance fees
Ropes Course 150 Baht (30 minutes per round)
Rock Climbing Wall 150 Baht (30 minutes per round)
Ropes Course + Rock Climbing Wall 250 Baht (30 minutes per round)
Flow Rider (surf zone) 400 Baht (60 minutes per round)
Lockers are for rent at 150 Baht, towels at 100 Baht each
Vana Nava Water Park Hua Hin opens daily, the Water Jungle from 10 am until 6 pm, the Adventure Zone from 10 am until 9 pm. The park can get crowded on weekends and holidays.